Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
Learn KnowledgeKube Course 1 Support Q&A on Course 1
KnowledgeKube Training > Learn KnowledgeKube Course 1 Support > No Images in Email View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
SPOC - 18/05/2016 12:19:18

RE:No Images in Email
Hi Rich, Okay, the first thing to check is that your mail programs are not blocking or removing the images. For example in Microsoft Outlook, the images could be set to not automatically download for emails of this type – You may get a message somewhere else on the screen such as “Click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of some pictures in this message” – If this is the case, you will be able click on the individual email picture option to download for this email only – Also you could modify your mail program settings to automatically download all images to stop this happening again. If this is not the case, and you are still having an issue, could you please attach some higher resolution images of both your HTML content within the KnowledgeKube E-mail template and also an image of the received email, along with details of what mail program you are using. – This will then enable us to assist you further. Please also ensure you don’t share in these screen grabs any personal information, as this is a publically viewable forum. Thanks, Simon

Rich - 16/05/2016 17:45:28

No Images in Email
Hi again, My new account confirmation emails are coming through correctly but aren't displaying the images at all, neither on my phone or laptop, although the images have uploaded correctly and are visible as assets. I have also published the changes a few times before reattempting to send the emails, but to no avail. Please advise! :) Best regards, Rich
Post attachments:

RSS Feed