Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
Learn KnowledgeKube Course 1 Support Q&A on Course 1
KnowledgeKube Training > Learn KnowledgeKube Course 1 Support > Page Not Found View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 09/03/2016 16:31:06

RE:Page Not Found
Glad to hear it, Steve... I mean Oliver! I hope you're enjoying the course. Anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Advanced member
Advanced member
olly19 - 09/03/2016 16:24:08

OK yeah it was the publish changes button. I thought I'd pressed it but obviously not, haha. Anyway, I can see the page now so thanks for your help!

Advanced member
Advanced member
olly19 - 09/03/2016 16:21:16

matt.pitman wrote: Did you type the page URL into your web browser? If so, the first thing to check is whether it matches the Virtual Page Name specified when you created the page. This will be along the lines of: http://[your website's name]/crm-tool-steve/
I checked and yes I typed the right address. I will try the other thing now. btw it's Oliver. Not sure why it said steve but I've fixed that lol

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 09/03/2016 16:12:34

Hi Steve, welcome to the community! Did you type the page URL into your web browser? If so, the first thing to check is whether it matches the Virtual Page Name specified when you created the page. This will be along the lines of: http://[your website's name]/crm-tool-steve/ If you used the View In Browser button in the Site Map's toolbar, try clicking the Publish Changes button and then trying again. Hope that helped!

Advanced member
Advanced member
Steve - 09/03/2016 16:07:51

Sorry this is chapter 7

Advanced member
Advanced member
Steve - 09/03/2016 15:58:36

Page Not Found
Hi, I'm trying to view my CRM online but it's telling me the page is not found. Have I done something wrong?

RSS Feed