Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Questionnaire Assessment View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 28/04/2016 17:02:05

RE:Questionnaire Assessment
Hi Blaga, I have created a supplementary document that should be used in conjunction with the previous document attached. Hopefully it makes sense. Let me know if you need any additional help and how you get on. Kind Regards Keiran

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 28/04/2016 09:47:50

Hi Keiran Thank you for the help. I simplified my model a lot so it is now working fine. Blaga

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 27/04/2016 12:20:55

Hi Blaga, I have identified the issue - the issue is with the mapping of Keywords. In your expression you have used MulitpleChoiceQuestion1Result and on you summary page you have mapped to the Keyword MulitpleChoiceQuestionResult1. if you ensure that the keywords match your summary page will render correctly. Let me know how you get on Kind Regards Keiran

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 27/04/2016 11:39:44

Hi Keiran I need your help in finding my mistake. I have added more multiple choice questions to my sample questionnaire survey. However there is a mistake in the Summary Page - the correct answers for each question don't seem to appear. I have attached a pdf file to walk you through the model so that you can check where I am making a mistake. I tried to fix it myself but the more I tried, the worse it got, so I just left it. Hope the screenshots are helpful! Many thanks!!! Blaga
Post attachments:

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 26/04/2016 17:55:03

Hi Keiran A quick question. I would like to provide users with a feedback (text) for each question they have answered incorrectly, where I explain why they got it wrong and why the correct answer is something else. Would it be possible for you to send me an example of incorrect response and feedback provided using a collateral? Thank you!! Blaga

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 25/04/2016 10:37:52

Hi Blaga, Somebody will be in contact shortly to assist you with your problem. Regards Keiran

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 22/04/2016 16:16:31

Hi Keiran Thank you very much for the updated file and the additional information provided. I have created a sample Questionnaire with just one multiple choice question. I followed your instructions and created the model but I am making a mistake somewhere as once you click the Submit button, the summary page doesn't show what it has to. Would it be too much trouble for you to have a look at the 1 question model? Many Thanks, Blaga

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 22/04/2016 12:10:53

Hi Blaga, I have updated and re-attached the document with a few additional screenshots that should hopefully answer your questions. Kind Regards Keiran
Post attachments:

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 22/04/2016 11:05:29

Hi Keiran Thank you very much for the attached document which is very helpful in listing the required steps for setting up a questionnaire model. I am struggling on setting up the following: - Submit Button: How do I add "Expression"? (Is it through Add Attribute?) - Expression Group: Where/which box do I use to add the required expressions? I think this is where I am struggling at the moment. I would highly appreciate your help. Kind Regards Blaga

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 15/04/2016 10:52:27

Hi Blaga, I thought I would reply to your question while Matt is on annual leave. If I understand correctly you are looking to get a user to answer a number of questions as an assessment/test and then calculate which questions the user got correct and provide them with an overall score. The simplest way of doing this would be to use the expression engine. This will enable you to automate the assessment of the answers entered. I would split this process into 3 stages (I have attached an example which shows how to do this for a Free Text, Multiple Choice and a Yes/No Question) Hope this helps – let me know if you would like any additional help Keiran
Post attachments:

1 2
RSS Feed