Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Displaying an image inside a Model View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 23/06/2016 16:12:08

RE:Displaying an image inside a Model
Hi Blaga, Apologies for the delay in responding. The feature you requested has undergone some improvements, and there's now a better way to display an image inside a model. After you create your Image Asset, add a Content Block question to the group that you want to display the image. Give the question a suitable keyword, then type the following in the Question Text field:
The IMAGE tag on its own returns the URL of the image asset, which is why we've wrapped it inside a HTML IMG tag here. This gives you extra versatility, as the URL can be wrapped in other tag types such as an A HREF tag if you wanted to create a clickable hyperlink to the image as well, or instead. Replace MyAssetName with the actual name of your image asset, then Save the question. Take a look (either in the Preview Tool or on your application's front end site), and you should see the image rendered wherever you placed the question. Note you can use this type of question to embed multiple lines of HTML content, so you could in theory place multiple images inside a table, inside a single Content Block. Have a try by writing whatever HTML you want to display, and see how it looks! Let me know if you need any further help. Kind regards, Matt

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 03/06/2016 18:07:13

Displaying an image inside a Model
Hi Matt I am trying to upload an image in the model that I am building and I am following the steps that you have written, but there are two places where I am stuck: 1) Where do I find the Asset Markup? 2) "Content Delivery System" is not an option from the dropdown menu under Question Type. (You said "Next, add a new question where you'd like the image to appear. Change the question's type to Content Delivery System. It needs a Keyword, but you can leave the Question Text field blank." ) Hope you can help me with these two questions. Many thanks

RSS Feed