Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Feedback Form View modes: 
Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 07/06/2016 13:09:44

RE:Feedback Form
Hi Matt I would like to create a Feedback Form to store the data provided from the users. I want to capture feedback from users so I will check Chapter 14 of course 2 on how to create a Feedback Form. I will let you know how it goes! Blaga

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 06/06/2016 15:46:46

RE:Feedback Form
Hi Blaga, It depends what you want to do with the feedback you're collecting. If you'd like to e-mail the information somewhere, you can use the SendHTMLEmail Function as described in Chapter 11 of course 1. If you'd like to store the form data, you can write a SaveForm Expression and pair it with a Model Data Browser, as described in Chapter 14 of course 2. If neither of these options is suitable for what you're trying to build, let me know and I'll suggest an alternative solution. Kind regards, Matt

Advanced member
Advanced member
BlagaMilosheva - 06/06/2016 15:21:51

Feedback Form
Hallo Quick question, with a quick answer I hope :) Would you please walk me through the steps required to create a Feedback Form? I would like to be able to collect and receive feedback from the users of the KK model that I am building. I'll wait to hear from you and thank you, again! Blaga

RSS Feed