Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Overrirding KK Default Styles View modes: 
Advanced member
Advanced member

RE:Overrirding KK Default Styles
Hello, I just checked the live version and the style now is applied to the elements of my model. I created my own masterpage and my page is created using my own master page. Will be looking more into this as I do modifications on my stylesheet. Thanks!

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
amrit.najran - 21/07/2016 11:43:14

RE:Overrirding KK Default Styles
Hi, I am looking at the issue now, can you please tell me what masterpage you currently have assigned to your page and if it was created using the theme blank masterpage as a base? Update: If you hit Ctrl + F5, the only stylesheet on your page now should be your custom one (or any additional ones you defined using your master page), please let us know if the problem is resolved. Thank you, Amrit

Advanced member
Advanced member

Overrirding KK Default Styles
Hello everyone, I have a problem in overriding the styles of the Knowledgekube. What I did is create my own stylesheet and have it assigned on my masterpage's HTML Meta-tag. Under my stylesheet, I insert classes with the same name of the default class of KnowledgeKube elements. At first it worked until I have modified my stylesheet and publish its changes five times, on the 6th modification the expected output didn't reflect on the live version. I tried to inspect the elements on the live version and showed the previous stylesheet configuration I have. I decided to recreate my stylesheet so I delete and create a stylesheet with the same name. Used it again on my masterpage's HTML Meta-tag, on previewing the live version, there is no traces of my stylesheet being used in the live version. How can I override the KK classes properly? Thanks!

RSS Feed