Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Creating Customized Slider View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 24/08/2016 10:07:08

RE:Creating Customized Slider
Hi Ram, I assume you've added the markup for the slider into one of your pages or master pages? If your HTML is correct and the necessary resources (e.g. stylesheets and scripts) are accessible, there's no reason why it should work differently to any other web page. If you could check the resources are available, we can then look into other reasons why the elements aren't being rendered correctly.

Advanced member
Advanced member

Creating Customized Slider
Hello, I am creating a customize slider (rev slider) in the live version of my site. I have included all the scripts needed in the HTML Meta-tags (Scripts) of the page and other things needed in able to create a Slider in a web page. As I load the page on the live version the tags and elements for the slider is there but the slider doesn't appear. Another thing, there is an error telling that the jquery is not yet defined. Is there some problem in importing other scripts and using it in the web page? Thanks!

RSS Feed