Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Multiple CSS class in a Format String HTML tags View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
andrew.matthews - 22/09/2016 09:00:51

RE:Multiple CSS class in a Format String HTML tags
Hi, Does this class need to be applied to the div tag you're creating as part of the Derived Column? If not you can add a Cell Style Expression to apply this class to cells in the Datasource Grid instead. To do this, select Expressions on the left hand side of the Datasource Grid Definition window and click Add. Select Cell Style Expression from the Expression Type dropdown and add your classes into the Row Expression box, making sure to surround it with quotation marks. Lastly select your derived column from the Selected Column drop down and click Save. If the class needs to be added to the div tag you're creating as part of the Derived Column, simply add single quotation marks around the classes in the Derived Expression:
FormatString("
{0}
", "Title");
Thanks, Andy

Advanced member
Advanced member

Multiple CSS class in a Format String HTML tags
Hello, How can I implement multiple CSS class in a Format String HTML tag of a Data Source Grid Derived Column? I tried adding multiple class: FormatString("
{0}
", "Title"); But the style class for text-center did not apply to the element instead when you inspect element it displays "
Is there a special character needed to be used to indicate that I want to use multiple css class on the tag of the element I'm styling? Thanks!

RSS Feed