Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Posting content dynamically to user social media account View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 31/10/2016 14:32:01

RE:Posting content dynamically to user social media account
Following some user feedback, I've updated the previous attachment and have now attached a new file to help users to create the necessary Custom Data Provider. If any of this isn't clear please let me know and I will endeavour to assist. Kind regards.

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 24/10/2016 17:00:48

Hi again Arun, Sorry for the delay. I've attached a PDF containing a short guide to integrating Facebook and KnowledgeKube, allowing users to log into their FB account and have KnowledgeKube post on their behalf. Let me know how you get on, and if you require any further information. Kind regards. Edit: Updated attachment.

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
GCM - 11/10/2016 17:40:53

Hi Arun, In version 5.0.0.0 we added a function to dynamically change data source connection properties called:
SetConnectionProperty(string connectionName, string propertyItems);
This function was designed primarily for use with SQL data sources where you want to quickly swap between test and production databases. We haven't tested this with your particular scenario, your mileage may vary depending on the type of provider you are trying to modify e.g. providers that utilise OAuth based authentication. For performance reasons data sources are lazy loaded, as such you will need to structure your models in a way that updating your connection is undertaken in the Form Load expression. We realise that there are dozens of potential use cases involving dynamic connections and are currently designing a feature to add first class support in the KnowledgeKube data source technology. We will keep you up to speed on how this will work and when we will flight the feature.

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 30/09/2016 15:16:06

Hi Arun, It should be possible, so I've asked a member of our development team to research this for you. I will let you know what they come back with. Kind regards.

Advanced member
Advanced member
Arun Murthy - 28/09/2016 12:37:33

Posting content dynamically to user social media account
Hi, Currently I am able to post to the Facebook account that I define in the data provider. Is there anyways to make it dynamic, so that the user can share contents to their own Facebook account?

RSS Feed