Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Dynamic sorting in filter View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
Burns - 07/10/2016 09:38:52

RE:Dynamic sorting in filter
Hi Arun, After chatting with the team we have found that currently we have no way of using a variable/keyword to for the order by clause in a filter. The method you are using is the best one to use presently but if you would like to request the option for the 'Dynamic sorting in filter' please add your request to Feature Request . If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to ask. Best Wishes Burns

Advanced member
Advanced member
Arun Murthy - 07/10/2016 02:26:21

Hi Burns, What I trying to achieved is to sort out the data source grid, using the multiple choice question type selection. So if the user want to sort by product name, they just select Product Name in the multiple choice and the page will refresh along with the data source grid. Currently, if I want to do it, I need to create multiple filter with same conditions but different order by. And then use the filter expression attribute for the data source grid. It make easier, if I am able to put the identifier (or variable/keyword) in the order by instead of declaring the column. Thanks

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
Burns - 06/10/2016 10:57:16

Hi Arun! The team are in discussions about your question but would it be possible for you to tell us what it is you are trying to achieve? Thanks Burns

Advanced member
Advanced member
Arun Murthy - 06/10/2016 09:55:14

Dynamic sorting in filter
Hi, Can I link the filter order by with an identifier (or variable)?

RSS Feed