Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
General Training Discussion General chat and comment on KnowledgeKube training
KnowledgeKube Training > General Training Discussion > Is there data source grid row limit for CSV? View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
Burns - 24/10/2016 09:12:58

RE:Is there data source grid row limit for CSV?
Hi Arun, We are always happy to help!

Advanced member
Advanced member
Arun Murthy - 24/10/2016 09:10:04

Hi Burns, It seem that 1 of the row has comma. After changing the separator, it now show all the rows. Thanks

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
Burns - 24/10/2016 08:48:04

Hi Arun, I hope you are well! When i have had the same issue, In my experience it is usually that the data passed into the CSV contains a value that is also a separator, this is generally a comma. What happens is that the structure will work up until the extra character is introduced then the structure is broken and will not match the CSV data source requirements. Within the content of the last row pulled through into the CSV, is there a Separator Value that you have specified in your CSV Data source Character Separator Information? If there is i would suggest changing the Character Value used as a separator. Please let us know if this helps you! Burns

Advanced member
Advanced member
Arun Murthy - 24/10/2016 03:25:46

Is there data source grid row limit for CSV?
Hi, My DB table currently have around 338 data rows. Data source grid connect directly to the the db table will show the exact number of rows. Data source grid connect to the csv show only 303 rows. (the csv data in the identifier/variable is the exact same as the db table) Both data source for db table and csv Maximum Rows is set to 0. Note: I using csv instead of direct from db table, so that I can change the value locally. =) Thanks

RSS Feed