Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
Ask the community Need help to achieve something? - Ask the Community
Join the Conversation > Ask the community > JQuery cannot detect enter key View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
SKnight - 08/12/2016 09:45:17

RE:JQuery cannot detect enter key

Hi Arun,

Can you add the code to the test page please so that I can resolve the issue please?

Many Thanks

Steve Knight

Advanced member
Advanced member
Arun Murthy - 07/12/2016 01:08:28

Hi,

I tried the code, but it does not see to be working as intended. Attached is the issue i face.

Is there anyway we can create another class like kk_CreateSearchBox-LeftTextBox without style but only functionality?

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
SKnight - 06/12/2016 10:50:19

Hi Arun,

If you add the class kk_CreateSearchBox-LeftTextBox with kk_OnEnterSubmit and use the following style rules. This will reset the class to the default style.

.kk_Model .kk_QuestionControlWrapper.kk_TextboxContainer.kk_CreateSearchBox-LeftTextBox.kk_OnEnterSubmit input[type="text"]
{
  border: 1px solid #bfc3c8;
  border-radius: 2px;
  padding: 5px;
  width: 96%;
}

.kk_Model .kk_QuestionControlWrapper.kk_TextboxContainer.kk_CreateSearchBox-LeftTextBox.kk_OnEnterSubmit .kk_QuestionText
{
  padding: 5px 0.7% 0 0;
  width: 35%;
}

.kk_Model .kk_QuestionControlWrapper.kk_TextboxContainer.kk_CreateSearchBox-LeftTextBox.kk_OnEnterSubmit .kk_QuestionControl {
    width: 40%;
}

.kk_Model .kk_QuestionControlWrapper.kk_TextboxContainer.kk_CreateSearchBox-LeftTextBox.kk_OnEnterSubmit
{
    clear: both;
    float: none;
}

1 2 3
RSS Feed