Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
Ask the community Need help to achieve something? - Ask the Community
Join the Conversation > Ask the community > Content Block Mapped to Variable View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 17/02/2017 10:34:44

RE:Content Block Mapped to Variable

I see, so you're not trying to display the value of a variable inside dynamic content, you're trying to refererence a bespoke and re-usable unit of content.

In which case, you need to use a Markup Asset. Within the Site Map Inspector, switch to the Asset Browser panel and make sure you have the Markup tab selected.

Like you would when adding an image asset, use the hamburger menu in the top right of the tab to Create a New Markup Asset. After naming the asset, place the markup you want to render in your content block in the editor, and Publish your changes.

In your model, place the following inside the content block's question text:

<%# ASSET(MyAssetName) %>

This should render your content. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards.

Advanced member
Advanced member
Din TIR - 17/02/2017 09:48:46

I have not really structure the html for the image as I need to see if it can work first. So what I have done was creating an identifier called "VarHelloWorld" and enter the value below 

<span style='color:green;'>Hello World!</span>

Then I put the code below in the Content Block question text

<%# KEYWORD(VarHelloWorld) %>

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 17/02/2017 09:33:11

OK, would you mind pasting the syntax you've used to try and display the image by its keyword, please?

1 2 3 4
RSS Feed