No favorites found
Ask the community Need help to achieve something? - Ask the Community
Join the Conversation > Ask the community > Scheduler Error View modes: 
Advanced member
Advanced member
Din TIR - 31/03/2017 10:39:17

RE:Scheduler Error

Hi Matt,

I get that error from the trace information when I try to run schedule item manually.

I check my DB, the schedule actually work, inserting the data. But sadly it is not sending the email.

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
matt.pitman - 24/03/2017 12:30:10

RE:Scheduler Error

Hi Din,

I've reported this error to the development team, who will look into it and come back with with a resolution as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

Advanced member
Advanced member
Din TIR - 24/03/2017 00:30:52

Scheduler Error

Hi,

When I run the schedule item, the trace show this error below:

Value
    System.Exception: initForProduct ---> System.Exception: Error loading msvcr100.dll (ErrorCode: 126)
   at SqlServerTypes.Utilities.LoadNativeAssembly(String nativeBinaryPath, String assemblyName)
   at SqlServerTypes.Utilities.LoadNativeAssemblies(String rootApplicationPath)
   at Mercato.KnowledgeKube.BusinessLayer.DistanceBetweenTwoPoints..ctor(IQuestionnaireContext qGraph)
   at Mercato.KnowledgeKube.BusinessLayer.ParserManager.addLateBoundParserFunctions()
   at Mercato.KnowledgeKube.BusinessLayer.ParserManager.GetParser(QuestionnaireGraph qGraph)
   at Mercato.KnowledgeKube.BusinessLayer.QuestionnaireGraph.setupExpressionParser(Int32 schemeProductID, Int32 productID, Int32 userID)
   at Mercato.KnowledgeKube.BusinessLayer.QuestionnaireGraph.initForProduct(Int32 productID, List`1 schemeTracker, String regionIdentity, String territoryIdentity, Int32 userID, String userName, Boolean previewMode)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Mercato.KnowledgeKube.BusinessLayer.QuestionnaireGraph.initForProduct(Int32 productID, List`1 schemeTracker, String regionIdentity, String territoryIdentity, Int32 userID, String userName, Boolean previewMode)
   at Mercato.Scheduler.KKIE.KKAgent.Execute()

1 2 3 4
RSS Feed