Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
Ask the community Need help to achieve something? - Ask the Community
Join the Conversation > Ask the community > Email and Multiple option selection Issues View modes: 
KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
Cara - 28/06/2017 16:51:41

RE:Email and Multiple option selection Issues

Hello,

Apologies, it appears that we misunderstood your question on point 3, after further investigation the question type that is required would be the Data Source Grid.

Please see the attached document for a step by step process.

Kind Regards
Cara Gibson

Post attachments:

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
Cara - 28/06/2017 11:43:29

RE:Email and Multiple option selection Issues

Good morning,

Thank you for your query

Point 1, when did you start experiencing the issue, as we are aware of an issue with this and a fix was put in place yesterday. Could you please re-test this functionality and update us?

Point 2, there is currently no way of reverting back to a saved masterpage, to correct this you can either edit you existing masterpage to what the information was before or you will need to create a new masterpage.

Point 3, there is an option to select the question type as Multiple Choice. You will need to create your question first with the question type set to Multiple Choice, then from the Definition page Right click on your multiple Choice question and select "New Response", this will then insert an new response by double clicking on this it will open the Edit Response Caption: for you to rename the response.

Kind Regards

Cara Gibson

Email and Multiple option selection Issues

Hi,

Currently, I encountered a few issues as i was building the model:

1) The sendhtmlemail function is currently not working (I was unable to recieve the email)

2) I have accidentally overwrite the masterpage, how should I revert back the original version

3) Is there a question type that allows user to select multiple options? If not, what should I do to allow users to select multiple options?

Please advise. Thanks. 

RSS Feed