Forum Index

No notifications
Notifications

Favorites

No favorites found
Practical Exercises Support Q&A
KnowledgeKube Training > Practical Exercises Support > Problem with DB connection View modes: 
Valued member
Valued member
Milica Milin - 25/04/2019 15:32:29

RE:Problem with DB connection
Hi Keiran,
At a suitable time for you. We can be available between the hours of 09 to 14 in your time zone.

Thanks
Milica

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 25/04/2019 15:21:59

Hi Milica,

That will be fine. Let me know a time that is convenient and I will send out a meeting invite.

Thanks

Keiran

Valued member
Valued member
Milica Milin - 25/04/2019 15:17:19

Hi Keiran,
As PanonIT follows the Orthodox calendar, we will celebrate Easter this weekend. There is also a Serbian national holiday on 1st/2nd May - so the timing of these events this year means our office will be closed between 26th April - 6th May. We could arrange a small talk on the first Monday back before the 9th session, if you agree with that?

Thanks
Milica

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 25/04/2019 14:39:03

Hi Ivana,

I think it is best if we set up a call - are you available this afternoon or tomorrow morning?

Thanks

Keiran

Ivana Rajda - 25/04/2019 12:38:06

We followed your steps , also we tried connecting to a different network, turning off the firewall, putting the IP to Server name - but we are still having the same issue/error.
Is there any specifications (version of MS SQL/Plugins) we should install? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 24/04/2019 15:13:45

Hi ivana,

This is quite a common issue and is down to your configuration settings SQL Express side. I have attached a quick process that should hopefully allow KnowledgeKube to connect to your SQL Express instance.

Thanks

Keiran
Post attachments:

Ivana Rajda - 24/04/2019 14:30:16

Here is the screenshot
Post attachments:

KnowledgeKube Staff
KnowledgeKube Staff
keiran.martin - 24/04/2019 14:22:18

Hi ivanarajda,

Can you send a screenshot of your connection settings so that we can assist further.

Please do not provide any credentials on the forum.

Thanks

Keiran

Problem with DB connection
We are having a problem connecting to the database. We have tried with MS SQL 2005 and 2017. We will send you a screenshot of the New Data Source window- we are unable to select the server name and data base name. When we enter our server / DB name manually - the test connection is not successful. Is there something we can do from here to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Post attachments:

1 2
RSS Feed